Are You a Virtuous Woman?
Wow, I can hear your “of course” very loud and clear! Well, if you think you are, you are indeed. However, listed below are 15 tasty statements and descriptions based on biblical teachings about the characteristics of a virtuous woman. Take careful note.
Now, your curiosity is peaked…mine too, so, let’s go!
- A virtuous woman is priceless. She is a rare gem, like ruby, who upholds God-centered morals and exercises sound judgment.
- She is strong, solid, disciplined, and trustworthy.
- She is a confident woman, ambitious, energetic, and resourceful. She is a home maker and she takes care of her family with love and understanding.
- She finds ways to transform her home into a castle, so that it will be a delightful and pleasurable place that her husband and family are eager to run home to.
- A virtuous woman is principled, and does not entertain gossips or non-sensical chit chats because she is a woman with purpose.
- She is loving and compassionate. And her love and compassion are extended to others where ever she goes.
- She does not have a back-biting and slanderous tongue.
- Her heart is rule by kindness and only wisdom springs forth from her tongue.
- She keeps herself well-informed about worldly matters as well as what is happening around her so that she can hold intelligent conversations.
- A virtuous woman takes care of herself. She makes sure that she is impeccably groomed to keep the sparkles burining in her husband’s eyes.
- Her heart races for no one else, but her husband, and she has techniques to keep him alive.
- She is honored by her husband, friends, and families.
- She is soft-spoken, and her face is always adorned with a smile.
- She knows what she has – self-worth; a healthy and amazing type of self-worth.
- A virtuous woman is precious indeed and her worth is infinite.
Are you a virtuous woman?
Men, have you seen this woman?
xoxo ~ Dehan