Are You a Virtuous Woman?
Wow, I can hear your “of course” very loud and clear! Well, if you think you are, you are indeed. However, listed below are 15 tasty statements and descriptions based on biblical teachings about the characteristics of a virtuous woman. Take careful note.
Now, your curiosity is peaked…mine too, so, let’s go!
- A virtuous woman is priceless. She is a rare gem, like ruby, who upholds God-centered morals and exercises sound judgment.
- She is strong, solid, disciplined, and trustworthy.
- She is a confident woman, ambitious, energetic, and resourceful. She is a home maker and she takes care of her family with love and understanding.
- She finds ways to transform her home into a castle, so that it will be a delightful and pleasurable place that her husband and family are eager to run home to.
- A virtuous woman is principled, and does not entertain gossips or non-sensical chit chats because she is a woman with purpose.
- She is loving and compassionate. And her love and compassion are extended to others where ever she goes.
- She does not have a back-biting and slanderous tongue.
- Her heart is rule by kindness and only wisdom springs forth from her tongue.
- She keeps herself well-informed about worldly matters as well as what is happening around her so that she can hold intelligent conversations.
- A virtuous woman takes care of herself. She makes sure that she is impeccably groomed to keep the sparkles burining in her husband’s eyes.
- Her heart races for no one else, but her husband, and she has techniques to keep him alive.
- She is honored by her husband, friends, and families.
- She is soft-spoken, and her face is always adorned with a smile.
- She knows what she has – self-worth; a healthy and amazing type of self-worth.
- A virtuous woman is precious indeed and her worth is infinite.
Are you a virtuous woman?
Men, have you seen this woman?
xoxo ~ Dehan
The article, 5 Important Things That You Should Do In 2017, listed some amazing things that we should try to do.
Did you read it? If you didn’t, you certainly need to. You will be surprised to know about some of the simple things that we fail to do.
I made it a point of duty to do the 5 things listed in the article, and the truth is, they have indeed added blessings to my life.
It is now 2018 and there are 5 things that we all have been doing, that will stop us from growing if we continue doing them.
So, without further chatting, let’s take a look at these 5 dangerous 2018 growth stoppers! Continue reading These 5 dangerous things will stop your personal growth in 2018
Are you clinging to one set of friends? Have you forgotten that variety is the spice of life?
It is 2018 and it is time to expand your circle of friends! While expanding, make sure that you stick close to people with BIG ideas; they will raise your level of thinking!
Do you agree?
I have never met a woman who is uncertain of herself. As a matter of fact, every woman will be quick to answer “yes, I am confident.” But why not? They have every right to say so if they believe so.
However, I thought about some character traits that would make up a confident woman and came up with 15.
Here they are:
15 character traits of a confident woman
- She emits positive energy and attracts people to her.
- She walks and speaks with authority.
- She believes in her abilities and does not allow others to determine her destiny.
- She knows when to walk away and when to stand up.
- She is filled with life and laughter.
- She speaks about love everywhere she goes.
- She is genuine and kindhearted to others.
- She is admired and respected.
- People look up to her as a source of inspiration.
- She is always satisfied with what she has and she uses what she has best as she can.
- She sees life as an adventure rather than a burden.
- She loves people and she understands their pain and is always willing to help.
- She smiles through her sorrows because she knows that a sunrise brings a new day.
- She is responsible and she does not play the blame game.
- She eliminates the word can’t from her vocabulary because she is always willing to try.
Are you a confident woman?
Here are 5 simple tips that we need to bear in mind as we travel throughout 2017. If you are serious to make this year a year for you, then you will find these simple actions important. So here they are…
1. Stop trying to please others: you cannot please everyone so stop playing hero. Furthermore, no matter how hard you try, some people will still not be satisfied, and they will still have bad things to say about you. Focus on your goals and aspirations, instead of focusing on a life to please the world. Live your life the way you see it fit, and be happy with it.
2. Stop carrying people’s burden: why are you doing this? Continue reading 5 Important Things That You Should Do In 2017
Come on, it can’t be all that bad! Get up and shake yourself up, get happy, smile, laugh like you are crazy..don’t you see it’s Christmas? Stop worrying, stop stressing, stop thinking about things you have no control over…just let go and live! Hey you, just remember that this is the only life you know…the only one you have!
So You Are Feeling Blue?
Did you read my post about How Do You Wear Your World? If not, you need to read it now! Ever since I wrote that post I stop stressing myself, especially over silly things, and start wearing my world like a loose garment. I want to be free! I can’t be bothered to be all choked up inside to the extent that I can’t breathe. Me….I don’t want to die at all…no way, not at all.
It feels so good to smile with the rising sun knowing that God has blessed me with a brand new day. A day I can choose to do what ever I want. So today I choose to infect anyone that passes my way with my smile.
So why are you so blue today? It’s not nice to insult your creator by complaining and feeling all sad and blue when he has given you everything you need to create your own joy and happiness.
Come on….get a hold of yourself and get up out of your little corner because that little stressful corner cannot do anything positive for you. Go out and let the wind brush your cheek, go out and smell the rain, look up in the sky and let the serenity captivate your soul.
Just get up and do something…anything that will make you smile!
You want to change your life for the better, so you have decided to make a radical change. A change that will transform your life in a positive way. You believe that your time has come…it’s now your time to shine.
What Did You Do?
You shared your intentions with some friends and family members. They told you it would not work, and that it’s a bad idea. They even went as far to tell you that you were too old and you would not make it. Or maybe they tried to persuade you to wait because you were young and still has time. You became fearful, thinking that maybe they were right. So you played with your thoughts, you became troubled and kept wondering what to do. Continue reading NEVER STOP PUSHING