One characteristic of successful people is enthusiasm. To be successful, be enthusiastic about your job, no matter how hard a task it may seem. When you are enthusiastic your friends and co-workers will catch the enthusiasm that you generate and the task at hand will become easier.
Furthermore, to produce high quality work, be enthusiastic about the task you want done. Additionally, according to psychologists, the best way to change our negative feelings about something that we are doing is to change the way we think about our feelings.
Let’s start thinking enthusiastically starting right now.
You are what you think!
Are you clinging to one set of friends? Have you forgotten that variety is the spice of life?
It is 2018 and it is time to expand your circle of friends! While expanding, make sure that you stick close to people with BIG ideas; they will raise your level of thinking!
Do you agree?
I am knocking on all the church doors on the worldwide web, I am tickling the brains of all Christians,…as a matter of fact, I am searching all over to find an answer to my question, what is the purpose of the church?
Now, don’t be too hasty with your answers, because I’m tired of the lies! I don’t want to hear that the purpose of the church is to worship God, to study his words, and to pray – those are lies. Neither do I want to hear that the purpose of the church is to help one another, and to love one another because these two are BIGGER lies!!!
Now, you are, or maybe wondering why I’m attacking the church, or you may even be thinking that I’m an atheist. But don’t get it twisted; just read my story. Continue reading What Is The Purpose of The Church?
I found this interesting PowerPoint presentation on LinkedIn. It is thought provoking and insightful so I’m sharing it with you. I encourage everyone to take a look at this presentation if you haven’t seen it before. It gives an insight as to how the workplace will operate in the future when robots are in total control. Hmmm…
PowerPoint Credit: Arturapelayo.com
Real Love communicates in a healthy way to lift your spirit higher and will do what medicine cannot do.
Real Love is a beautiful thing.
I have never met a woman who is uncertain of herself. As a matter of fact, every woman will be quick to answer “yes, I am confident.” But why not? They have every right to say so, if they believe so.
However, I thought about some character traits that would make up a confident woman, and came up with 15.
Here they are:
15 character traits of a confident woman
- She emits positive energy and attracts people to her.
- She walks and speaks with authority.
- She believes in her abilities and does not allow others to determine her destiny.
- She knows when to walk away and when to stand up.
- She is fill with life and laughter.
- She speaks about love everywhere she goes.
- She cannot help but to be genuine and kindhearted to others.
- She is admired and respected.
- People look up to her as a source of inspiration.
- She is always satisfied with what she has and she uses what she has best as she can.
- She sees life as an adventure rather than a burden.
- She loves people and she understands their pain and is always willing to help.
- She smiles through her sorrows because she knows that a sunrise brings a new day.
- She is responsible and she does not play the blame game.
- She eliminates the word can’t from her vocabulary because she is always willing to try.
Are you a confident woman?