Are You a Virtuous Woman?
Wow, I can hear your “of course” very loud and clear! Well, if you think you are, you are indeed. However, listed below are 15 tasty statements and descriptions based on biblical teachings about the characteristics of a virtuous woman. Take careful note.
Now, your curiosity is peaked…mine too, so, let’s go!
- A virtuous woman is priceless. She is a rare gem, like ruby, who upholds God-centered morals and exercises sound judgment.
- She is strong, solid, disciplined, and trustworthy.
- She is a confident woman, ambitious, energetic, and resourceful. She is a home maker and she takes care of her family with love and understanding.
- She finds ways to transform her home into a castle, so that it will be a delightful and pleasurable place that her husband and family are eager to run home to.
- A virtuous woman is principled, and does not entertain gossips or non-sensical chit chats because she is a woman with purpose.
- She is loving and compassionate. And her love and compassion are extended to others where ever she goes.
- She does not have a back-biting and slanderous tongue.
- Her heart is rule by kindness and only wisdom springs forth from her tongue.
- She keeps herself well-informed about worldly matters as well as what is happening around her so that she can hold intelligent conversations.
- A virtuous woman takes care of herself. She makes sure that she is impeccably groomed to keep the sparkles burining in her husband’s eyes.
- Her heart races for no one else, but her husband, and she has techniques to keep him alive.
- She is honored by her husband, friends, and families.
- She is soft-spoken, and her face is always adorned with a smile.
- She knows what she has – self-worth; a healthy and amazing type of self-worth.
- A virtuous woman is precious indeed and her worth is infinite.
Are you a virtuous woman?
Men, have you seen this woman?
xoxo ~ Dehan
Sometimes we have to stop what we are doing, and give God thanks for all that he has done for us. Despite what some people might think, we cannot do nothing by ourselves unless God permits it.
So let us make it a point of duty to give him all the praises; he deserves it!
Have a Happy Weekend!
xoxo ~ Dehan
You know, sometimes we go about our businesses ignoring some people who we cannot live without. These people are the shadow workers, and they are the ones who make our daily tasks easier.
I am referring to people like the garbage collectors, the street cleaners, the man who opens the door for you as you enter the store, that stranger who greeted you with a big smile, your office cleaner, and the list could go on.
Let us not forget about them.
Remember them in your prayers, and if you cannot pray (I hope you can), you are free to repeat the prayers above, right now, right where you are.
xoxo ~ Dehan
Wise Ethical Choices
Do you consider yourself to be an ethical person? Do your speech, behavior, and action promote good ethics? Do you make wise ethical choices?
Who Is An Ethical Person?
An ethical person is someone who can differentiate between right from wrong, honest from dishonest, fair from unfair, and acts accordingly.
Without a doubt, we all do our best to be ethical people, but sometimes we falter and make unwise ethical choices. But heck, we are just humans, isn’t it?
However, not because we are imperfect people, we are going to run around acting carelessly or go about making unwise decisions. Not at all!
Bear in mind that we are responsible for own ethical choices, and we should exercise these choices with empathy.
How Should We Act?
Therefore, let us demonstrate in our conduct respect for each other and make sure that our opinions and our feelings are always truthful and honest.
In fact, let us promote ethical living through the choices we make each day and make Continue reading Wise Ethical Choices And You
The article, 5 Important Things That You Should Do In 2017, listed some amazing things that we should try to do.
Did you read it? If you didn’t, you certainly need to. You will be surprised to know about some of the simple things that we fail to do.
I made it a point of duty to do the 5 things listed in the article, and the truth is, they have indeed added blessings to my life.
It is now 2018 and there are 5 things that we all have been doing, that will stop us from growing if we continue doing them.
So, without further chatting, let’s take a look at these 5 dangerous 2018 growth stoppers! Continue reading These 5 dangerous things will stop your personal growth in 2018
Are you clinging to one set of friends? Have you forgotten that variety is the spice of life?
It is 2018 and it is time to expand your circle of friends! While expanding, make sure that you stick close to people with BIG ideas; they will raise your level of thinking!
Do you agree?