So what if you are disappointed?
You are strong enough to handle your disappointments. Furthermore, the sun will not stop shining and the stars will still come out at nights whether you are disappointed or not.
The world will not end because of your disappointments, life will still goes on.
Therefore, there is no need to cry over spilled milk! It’s already spilled. So mop it up, and get yourself another bottle. God gave us wisdom, knowledge and understanding and it’s up to us to utilize them wisely.
Joyce Meyer said that when disappointment weighs on you like a rock, you can either let it press you down until you become discouraged, even devastated, or you can use it as a stepping-stone to better things.
Now here are 7 little ways to handle your disappointments.
1. Try something new if you what you planned did not work work out.
2. Don’t think about the what if’s. Forget what could have happen and move on.
3. Don’t be discouraged because there are many other opportunities out there.
4. If it’s a job you wanted and you didn’t get it you can create the job you need.
5. Have hope because tomorrow is always a new day with new beginnings.
6. Pray for guidance because God is always near and he knows the desires of your heart.
7. Go out and still have fun…after all it’s not the end of your life.
Life is BIG! Enjoy it!
Keep on smiling and tell yourself whatever comes your way you can handle it because God has your back.
In response to yesterday’s word prompt: Disappointment